Related Hot Posts
Some may consider an army green jacket a trend piece, but I have worn and loved mine consistently every fall since I purchased it in 2009. To me, it is a wardrobe staple that has withstood the test of time. It works as a neutral, is perfect for layering and can be dressed both up and down. I’ve gathered inspiration for you here on how to wear an army green jacket in eight different ways.
1. with boyfriend jeans, a tee and bright heels!
2. With ripped straight leg jeans, converse, a big bag and bun!
3. with striped top, ripped jeans, pumps, and a beanie!
4. With leather leggings, D’Orsay flats, long oxford tee and sweater!
5. with a slouchy sweater, oversize clutch, and converse!
6. with a striped top, cuffed skinnies and open toe booties!
7. With a tucked in button-up, cuffed black denim, black flats, silver bangles and tote!
8. With a long tank, black leggings, knee high boots and bag!
You can buy this hooded windbreaker jacket as your first choice, that could be your first step to feel this cool with army green jackets!
Fashion Element: Zanzea® Jackets.
Hello, everyone. I’m Nicole who love fashion, love smiling. My blog is writing about Zanzea clothing which is special for women to shape a slim body and chase after the fashion trend. Do you want to know the latest trend in the fashion world? I won’t let you down.