This passage is a summary of 2014 SUMMER fashion. I hope it can attract you to read. There are six different types in 2014 summer fashion women clothing. Let’s come and see.
The best part of our summer holidays, apart from getting to the exotic destinations & the relaxing time in the sun, is definitely the fashion that comes with it. Getting ready, packing tons of summer clothes, outfits, bikinis, shoes, bags, beach towels… ah! Sure, the moment we get there – to wherever we’re gonna lounge for days and days in the sun – we end up wearing pretty much the same things, as we get in the holiday mood and basically can’t be bothered with cool outfits anymore.
1. BIKINIS, but I mean have fun with it all and go wild and creative with mismatched bikinis in funky prints and colors, do the retro styles with the fitted high waisted bottoms, and why not rock a one-piece swimsuit!
2. ACCESSORIES like hats, baseball caps, or head-wraps are a must on summer holidays. Slap a pair of shades to go with them to protect your pretty face, and also to nail that beach coolness. Round shades, cat eyes, mirror lenses, wayfarers, or funky as hell sunglasses shapes to Instagram – just pick your poison.
3. DRESSES are a MUST on your summer vacation for both the beach as for dinner out by the sea. From chiffon styles, to flirty ones to jersey dresses, long sleeved, thin straps, bare backs, lingerie/bikinis exposed, super short, maxis, printed, white, black, lace…you name it, it’ll be perfect.
4. CUTOFFS, cause seriously, no summer holiday is ever complete without these. Fitted, loose, super short, or longer versions, high waisted, there are tons of styles you can pick from, OR you can just DIY a pair of old jeans that look fab on your bum.
5. SHORTS you gotta wear, especially those super short ones in neon colors, bright shades, crazy prints, or those black and white lace styles. Where else are you gonna wear them if not here?
6. ALL-DENIM. Okay, this is a personal favorite of mine, just because I love the look of an all denim outfit anytime, especially when on holiday. Whether you do the denim cutoffs & denim bustier, the denim cutoffs & denim shirt, the denim little dress, the denim overall – it’s your choice, but I’m telling you it’ll look amazing. I never go anywhere without my denim shirt, and always end up living in it.